Friday, May 21, 2010

tired

I was talking to my dad on the phone today and he said I sounded tired. I never talk to my dad and I don't feel like he knows me very well at all...but he was right. I don't know how people do it. I fully acknowledge that I don't have that much going on and yet I feel tired a lot more than I think I should. I exercise, I eat pretty well, I get enough hours of sleep (James is doing a good job of sleeping through the night these days), I have nice kids (I don't feel exhausted caring for them)...and yet I am tired. I don't know how people do it when they have 6 six kids who are older all with different schedules. I always wanted to have a lot of kids, but I have two babies with no schedule and I sometimes feel overwhelmed. I don't want to spend the next 20 plus years feeling that way. I am excited that we get to go to Phoenix tomorrow and hopefully get a little relaxation time in. Maybe I will feel rejuvenated after some swimming and sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment