Thursday, May 13, 2010

all before 8am

-Thatcher woke up and we ate breakfast together
- My friend dropped little girl off early because of a hospital visit
- I tried to help sad little girl be happy (she really doesn't like being away from her parents)
- I changed James' diaper...watched him pee all over himself. He has never had that good of aim before, it was all over his face, poor kid.
- Thatcher had his diaper off for a minute to air out and ended up pooping all over the floor. And then stepping on it.
- I scrubbed the floor and put Thatcher in the tub.
- Then got back to distracting our sad little friend....all becore 8am.

This is the second day this week where I have looked at the clock hoping that it was close to noon so I could put the boys down for naps and instead it was sometime during the 7:00am hour. I do love being a mom, but it is exhausting. Especially when you feel like you have used a days worth of energy before the day has even begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment