Tuesday, May 18, 2010

smelling like Marge

I really like the ladies who work at the gym daycare (except for a new girl today who informed me that Thatcher was good except that he kept trying to climb on a box...yeah, he likes to climb and he is a sweetheart, not a big deal). Marge is an older lady who usually ends up with James. She is always rocking him and holding him if I come to pick him up and he is awake. It makes me happy that he is in good hands...except for the after-smell. For the rest of the day or at least the following few hours, James always smells like whoever has been holding him (usually that person is Marge). It bugs me in church when others have held him and it bugs me after the gym daycare. I want my baby to smell like James, my baby...not Marge.

Ty once told me that James smells like me and that made me happy. I love the way my baby smells and I love that he is mine. I won't stop going to the gym over it or stop letting people hold him, but it does make me want to start giving him baths every day after the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment