Wednesday, May 26, 2010

a day of projects

I finished the dresser experiment yesterday which resulted in a day of organizing today. I am such a nerd, but love the feeling I get when I make my home a better place. Here is the finished product. It was super easy, Ty is extremely happy with it, and I am happy enough!

Oh...and my angelic Thatcher made it possible to reorganize his closet, reorganize my closet, do a little redecorating, organize and clean the garage, work on some sewing projects, iron 4 shirts, cook dinner, and make cookies. Am I a neglectful mom if he seems just as happy playing with himself as he is when we play together? I usually don't even attempt to get that much done in one day, but I was on a roll, and Thatcher was a sweetheart. We also got to play with Lexi and Michelle so that helped me to feel a little less guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment