Wednesday, May 12, 2010

new goal

James is so perfect. He is sweet and happy and so much fun to be with. But there is a problem. He is growing up way too fast and it makes me really sad. I had a hard time with Thatcher getting too big too fast and with James I feel like time has sped up even more. Each stage is going by more quickly and I just want time to stop. I know that is not going to happen. The only other option is to have another baby soon because babies are so great. But...this really isn't a good option. Our house is too small, our car is too small, and most importantly, my body hasn't had a break in almost three years. My body needs a break. So this is my new goal. Give my body a year. A year of not nursing and not being pregnant. A year to just be me. I feel like I need to write it down because having James approach 6 months is already getting me a little baby hungry. So it is official, we won't be having another for at least two years. I hope I can stick to this one (and I know Ty does too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment