Tuesday, May 18, 2010

happy memories

- I love the way James sucks his thumb...and everything else that gets in range of his grabby little hands (my hair, his bib, blankets, burp cloths, toys, Thatcher's arm, etc.)
- I love how excited Thatcher gets when my Activity Days girls are over. He goes crazy laughing, screaming, and interacting with bigger kids.
- I love Tickle Monster, and helping Thatcher wear the furry gloves and then helping him tickle James.
- I love it when Thatcher insists on saying 'hi' to his plant that we keep in the kitchen.
- I loved finding Thatcher behind the couch, stuffed in the bathroom garbage can that had tipped over. I was so tempted to run for the camera, but then decided that would be too mean.
- I love it when Thatcher does something I ask him to even thought it is not what he wants (yesterday it was to not play in the dirt at the gym and today it was to not play with the bathroom garbage can). You can see the inner turmoil going on inside and he usually chooses to be obedient. He is such a good kid.
- I love that James somehow managed to inch his way six feet across the floor yesterday. He can't roll and had not control over where he was going, but he did move...across the room!
- I love that I don't have to plan another Activity Days activity for a month and that the next one will NOT be at my house.
- I love watching my boys with their dad. They are quite the threesome and couldn't get any cuter.
- I love that I am going to put Thatcher to bed in approximately 6 minutes and then watch Dancing With the Stars...ahh relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment