Thursday, April 28, 2011

James the walking baby!

I love this kid:
I love his enthusiasm for food:


I love his squishy body:
I love how naughty he gets when he teams up with Thatcher:
I love his love of the outdoors:
And I love that he walks! Congratulations little buddy. You made it right at your 16-month mark!

Ok, I guess I can't just stop there, here are a few other things that he has been doing of late:
Yesterday he learned how to be "soft" and he practiced rubbing my face and my arm for a while as we snuggled in bed. It was the cutest thing.

He is starting to want to do big boy things. He always wants to sit on the bar stool at the kitchen counter, he tried to get dressed yesterday on his own (ended up with a pair of underpants on one leg and a long sleeved shirt on the other leg), and when I put the underpants on him the right way he couldn't have been happier.

He has started to nod 'yes'. It is so funny. It is a very exaggerated nod, but he always uses it in the right way.

He loves being tickled which is nothing new, but now if you ever stop tickling him, he will take your hand and force you to continue what you were doing before. My baby knows what he wants and I love that about him.

James is the best He is really good at sharing with Thatcher and loves his big brother so much. Man I love my baby.

I don't love teething...especially when it is two massive molars at the same time. I also don't love diarrhea. I have been cleaning up nasty messes for the last 24 hours, given James multiple baths, done a ton of laundry, and feel so bad about the diaper rash he has because of it. Those things I don't love, but the rest of it I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment