Friday, April 29, 2011

30 before 30

As I was laying in bed last night (and couldn't sleep) I started to think about some of my current goals, some new goals, and some things that aren't even goals, but just things I want to do this year. So I started writing (by the light of my cell phone) and came up with this. I know it is a little ambitious (my New Year's resolutions focused on simplicity and were much more practical), but 30 is a big year and I want to feel like my last year in the 20's was a good one and one that I can be proud of.
My 30 before 30:
1-exercise 5 times a week
2-go to SWITZERLAND
3-read scriptures every day
4-teach step aerobics
5-write on 'Motherhood Unleashed' 5x a week
6-write on '29 and learning' 5x a week
7-pray every day
8-make fun new pillows for bedroom
9-wear retainers every night
10-move out of townhome
11-read 12 good books
12-learn how to use camera
13-hike westfork
14-make a blog book for first 3 years of marriage
15-make a blog book for 'Motherhood Unleashed'
16-have FHE every Monday
17-try one new recipe a week
18-read at least one book to the boys a day
19-go to the wildlife park in Phoenix
20-floss teeth every night
21-save up for a 3-month savings cushion
22-make a camera bag
23-go on two dates every month (Ty 2nd weekend, Jen 4th weekend)
24-have a baby (girl!)
25-wash face every night
26-save up for a new car
27-go to the temple 10 times
28-make 72 hour backpacks for each family member
29-stock car with paper bags to give to beggars
30-make scripture bag

No comments:

Post a Comment