Wednesday, April 13, 2011

15 months

Jamesy. He is the best. I love that his head circumference is off the charts. I love that he is so chunky and kind of short (like his mom). I love that he was an angel for the doctor today. I love that he is super healthy and right on track in every way. I love that he is talking more and more. Today he said 'nana' for banana, 'please', and 'bit' which means ribbit when he plays with our stuffed animal frogs (he makes them jump when he does it too). I love his dance moves. I love his hugs and his kisses. I love it when he waves goodbye. I love how much he loves Thatcher. I love his love for books (as long as he is the one doing the looking, the reading, and the page-turning). I love that he can shove four pieces of cantaloupe in his mouth at once and that he can find every last black bean in whatever soup or salad I put them in. I love it when he folds his arms for prayers and his love of balls. I love how crazy loud he gets and his laugh. I love how he loves containers...he loves to put things in places and loves to fit himself wherever he can too (baskets, toy boxes, cupboards, Bekah's wreath in the picture below, etc.). He is the best. I don't know what I would do without my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment