Friday, November 19, 2010

reading rampage

I have been reading a lot lately. At least a lot for me. Last year I read more fiction and more for pleasure than I had in a very long time...I am thinking since elementary school age. And this year I have read a lot more. I love it. I am addicted. I probably shouldn't do it quite so much because I know other things suffer. But I also think it has been good for me. It gets me thinking outside of my little moment in time. Outside of my little townhome with my two little boys. So, since January, here is the tally in order of most favorite to just ok...I guess I am not that picky because I enjoyed all of them:

-The Guernsey Literary and Potatoe Peel Pie Society
-The Help
-The Book Theif
-These is my words
-A Town Like Alice
-Mockingjay
-The Actor and the Housewife
-Silent on the Moor
-The Traveler's Gift
-The Uglies
-The Pretties
-The Specials

Books I Mostly Read:
-Babywise
-Master Your Metabolism
-Parenting with Love and Logic

Books I have started:
-John Adams
-Fire in the Bones
-Sarah's Quilt

I feel like I am missing one or two, but maybe not. My goal this year was to read one book a month. I have picked it up a lot in the last couple months so we will see what December brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment