Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a very memorable Thanksgiving in Phoenix yesterday. The kids had so much fun with Elizabeth, Cooper, and Crew and I loved getting to see Thatcher run around outside and in the grass since Flagstaff is in winter mode and freezing right now. The food was great and it is always good to be with family. My assignment was rolls, banana cream pie, and place cards and I took it upon myself to make little feather headdresses for the kiddos. The turkeys were a hit with the kids and they looked so cute sporting their feathers. Thatcher left his on the longest and thought he was pretty cool. While we were eating our dinner I looked over and Thatcher was eating (voraciously as always) while the ribbon had fallen over his eyes like he didn't even notice he couldn't see. I love that he is such a good sport. It was a great Thanksgiving and definitely worth the drive (where we sang Christmas songs the whole way).






Poor James. He is just so cute that everyone wants a turn holding him. I love that in both of these pictures he kind of has the same expression as my uncle Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment