Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Christmas house and latest crafts

Here is our Christmas-y house and the crafts that have occupied my already very limited time the last few weeks:





My advent calendar has been a waste of time and a failure from the get go, but I didn't give up...and here it is.

Some other things I have made...
snowlfake pillows

snowflake table runner

redid Christmas countdown

another Christmas countdown

My silhouette has provided some fun opportunities to etch every piece of glass in my house, make cute place cards for Thanksgiving, make fun invites for multiple parties, and other fun things. Here are some pics (and thanks mom for the coolest Christmas gift ever)!







And here is the craft I came up with for craft club that started this whole crazy idea of getting a silhouette for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment