Monday, December 20, 2010

he did it!

I have been afraid to say anything for fear of jinxing it...but my mom and I have decided that it is offical...Thatcher is potty trained. It has been almost three weeks of constant effort, lots of prizes, no pants unless we are in public, lots of stickers, and lots of setbacks...but we made it. Besides the fact that Thatcher is deathly afraid of public restrooms (we tried 5 different times on Saturday night when we were downtown seeing the lights and he held it the whole night because he couldn't bear the thought of going somewhere different), we have been successful in all other areas.
I am so proud of my little Thatcher (he is exactly 2 1/2) and am so excited to have only one baby in diapers. It has been a long year of changing two sets of diapers every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment