Saturday, July 24, 2010

one time should have been enough...

...to learn my lesson, but apparently it wasn't. So even though a few days ago James was somehow able to miraculously undo a poopy diaper that I had just changed, and even though he has an extraordinary ablilty to get into his hands anything he sets his eye on, and even though he has a strange interest in diapers...when I changed his dirty diaper today and wrapped it up, I left it in close proximity to him. Moments later I looked over to see a piece of poop wedged under his neck, one smashed on his heel that h was repeatedly hitting against the carpet, and another a few inches away. The cleanup wasn't that pretty...poop in his hair, on his belly, all up his legs, and in his neck creases. Too bad I didn't learn my lesson the first time, but from now on, all soiled diapers will go straight into a plastic bag and up high where baby James can't wreak havoc.

No comments:

Post a Comment