Friday, July 9, 2010

newest resolve

Be Better!
I find myself so motivated some days and so unmotivated others. Sometimes it is just hours that separates my two extremes. Some days I eat healthy, run, play with my kids, get ready, cook dinner, and other days the drive is just not there. I have been so discouraged that despite healthy eating (for the most part) and consistent exercise (I really have been good about that one) I haven't lost even one pound since James was 10 days old.

Goals for the next five weeks:
- be in the 130s if it kills me. I thought that would be no question, but now I know I need to fight for it
- enter all my food info starting tomorrow for five weeks (July 10-August 14)
- train for 1/2 marathon and run it in under 2 hours
- wean James....still deciding on this one
- feed James solids at least twice a day
- get both boys sleeping in the same room
- teach Thatcher time out
- potty train Thatcher
- do an art-related activity, read a book, and do something fun out of the house every day with Thatcher

After that my goals will be focused on other things like: spiritual FHE's, and more meaningful scripture study, but this is good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment