Tuesday, July 13, 2010

i love...

I love running before the sun is up and without my boys...it makes running feel empowering and invigorating, not like a thing on my to do list.

I love story time with Mr. ? who sings awesome songs and makes great animal noises. I have never had so much fun while at the library.

I love taking a shower and blow drying my hair (I did my hair once last week...here's to hoping for more success this week).

I love it when Thatcher takes long naps...I blow dried my hair, I started a sewing project, James and I got to snuggle, James helped me organize my closet, and now I am writing this post.

But most of all...I love this crazy hair pulling, insane rolling machine, belly patting, always laughing, extremely observant, sometimes screaming, exceptionally coordinated baby of mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment