Friday, March 15, 2013

September in review

Sad to say that September is a blur, but here are a bunch of pictures of my cute kiddos.

I miss swaddling my baby girl, and don't you just love that hat? I am still trying to squeeze it on her head.



 


This picture has been my screen save for the last six months. I love my babies in the bath. James looks so sweet and innocent and neck-less Hadley looks so fat.


My little monkey helping himself to a banana.




At the cabin one Sunday after church.


Washing cars with dad.
James went with Ty and the scouts on a hike and found this.
And Thatcher went to the lake with his dad and found this. He carried that dead crawdad around every where and I would find little broken off pieces all over the house.
 
Thatcher got invited to the craziest birthday party I have ever been to. It was pirate themed and we had a lot of fun getting their costumes together. Thatcher was totally into it and kept up his character pretty well the whole night. James took off his entire costume in the first 15 minutes. The party was unbelievable in every way and we had a fun time.

 
This sidewalk got flooded a number of times and the boys had so much fun riding their bikes through the deep water.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment