Monday, November 7, 2011

before switzerland pics

I forgot these pictures were on my camera, and they made me laugh so I didn't want to forget them. Here are some prime examples of how my boys play. One day Ty and Thatcher turned the couch into a pirate ship,

another day the boys emptied their entire toy box on the couch after removing all the cushions and played there for the longest time.
We decided that Thatcher's haircut couldn't wait so Ty gave in right be fore we left and cut Thatcher's hair.
Here is James in his favorite outfit. He will find this shirt and these pants anywhere, beg to wear them, then scream if I need to take them off. I intentionally didn't bring them to Switzerland, but sure enough he found them and begged to wear them as soon as we got home. He cracks me up.
Thatcher's sleeping habits have struggled for quite some time and he ends up on the floor in our room some nights. I tried to take a picture this morning when Thatcher's head was off his mattress and underneath our bed...poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment