Sunday, July 24, 2011

things going our way

This week I wrote out a note card with our financial goals on it in order of priority. #1 was to sell Ty's honda. And close to the top of the list was to get hired as a step instructor to wipe our our gym bill and to bring in a little extra cash.

That afternoon I sold Ty's honda for $1600.00 (much more than we thought we would get for it). Then the next day the group fitness director who has been training me (Laurie) said that a Monday and Wednesday step class has opened up and she wants me in there ASAP. I will start team teaching first of August and then hopefully have an official job in September. I was so excited.

Now we just need to get out of our house, move to Gilbert, pay off student loans, and we will really be in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment