Wednesday, July 13, 2011

final salt lake trip (for a while)












We spent two weeks in Salt Lake...two long weeks. We all got sick, I worked like mad helping my mom get everything ready for their move to Switzerland, and James had a particularly rough time (with being ignored, teething, or being sick, I don't know). However, we still managed to have some fun. Thatcher and James (as usual) were in heaven with all the attention they got from their beloved Josh and Kelly, we went to the zoo, Ty took Thatcher to Jungle Jim's while he was still in town, and I was able to see some friends too. Our crazy trip ended with a spontaneous decision to buy my mom and Keith's car from them. Kaylynn drove home to Flagstaff with me and the boys with a very full, brand new (to us) van.

No comments:

Post a Comment