Monday, August 23, 2010

since coming to Utah

We have been in Utah since Thursday and we have been busy. Since coming here I got to see Martha and Maggie (the first time I have seen Mags in a year) and Bekah too (we spent a few hours daydreaming yesterday of becoming next door neighbors); I went on a date with Ty; I spent lots of time with Ty's family; Ty, Cathy, and I went to the temple; then I said good bye to Ty Sunday morning. Ty came with us because he had an interview with a law firm in Provo. It went very well and is all I think about. I can't imagine coming back to Utah after only a few years of being gone. I would be so thrilled to be back here but can't get my hopes up. I think whatever is supposed to happen will happen so we will just have to see.

My kids happy in general, but they bounce off the walls when they are in Utah getting so much attention. It cracks me up how funny they both are. Thatcher is quite the fish in the bathtub and James isn't too far behind.


I am happy to be in Utah and happy to be with my wonderful kids. Thatcher continues to amaze me. He is talking more every day and understands so much. He repeats everything anyone says, he is super friendly and polite, he continues to be obedient and follow directions, and he is just the best little boy that has ever lived- I am convinced. James is crawling and all over the place and continues to be my perfect little squishy, chubby, happy bundle of joy. My life would be nothing without my two boys. I love them so much. That's why Thatcher is spoiled and gets crazy amounts of 'prizes' (like silly hamsters, endless amounts of cars, and anything else he shows interest in).

No comments:

Post a Comment