Tuesday, April 9, 2013

James-isms

Here are some of the funny things James has said recently:
 
When two young boys opened the door for me at the gym I thanked them for being such good gentlemen. James followed me out the door and said, "Mom, I'm not a gentleman, I'm a Jamesleman."

After James pulled an ice cube off his tongue today he told me that "Ice is sticky and it hurts."

I was carrying James up the stairs and told James how much I love it when he is happy. He said, "I don't like to be happy, I like to be angry and I don't like silliness, I like meanness."
 
Some days I feel like James is making progress and other days I feel like there is no end to the hitting, biting, pushing, fit-throwing, emotionsl, naughtiness and defiance. It is so draining and I know I don't have enough patience with him. He really can be cute and fun at times though.
 
 Wondering why Hadley was crying so early into her nap and came in to find this (which sadly isn't that uncommon of an occurrence)
 After building cars at Home Depot.
 
 
 Fighting a nap usually ends up like this.
 
 Little GQ.
 Spiderman/Superman trying to sneak cookie doughthat was hiding on top of the fridge.
 Eggs don't have enough surface area, so James decided to paint his whole body.
 How James feels about life 75% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment