Friday, March 4, 2011

first steps

It is starting. Though inconsistent, James has started to take his first steps. I can't figure out what motivates him to walk and it seems like it just needs to be on his terms, but each day he is trying to take a few steps and seems to be getting closer and closer.

I am surprised how sad it is making me. I can't believe my baby James is this big. He is at the funnest age and I just don't want him to change one bit. He is so funny and knows it. He loves to make me laugh and is an extremely happy baby. He will just hang out in his crib or high chair until someone comes to retrieve him. He goes down great for naps and for bedtime. He loves his brother Thatcher and will always play along when Thatcher wants him to ride cars with him. He loves playing games and being the center of attention. He loves animals and is eager to make friends with every animal he sees. He has been getting two new teeth this week (one of which is a nasty molar) and he has been such a trooper.

I just love my little James.

No comments:

Post a Comment