Monday, June 7, 2010

the. best. surprise. ever.

Yesterday while hanging out with my boys outside, Ty told me that my surprise was here. This "surprise" he had been harassing me about all weekend. He convinced me that it was in his trunk, but when I sneaked a peak while he was on a bike ride Saturday morning, the trunk was empty. Then Ty told me the the surprise would be delivered early next week. Then he started to hint that the surprise was a dog (not a good surprise). But...my surprise was actually my family coming two days early. Thanks to Ty, I had no idea. I was so excited and it has been nonstop fun since they got here. Thatcher is in heaven, James is in heaven, and I am in heaven. I am excited for a month of family time, a month of entertainment for my kids, and a month of fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment