Thursday, September 1, 2011

it's official

As of today, my name is plastered all over the September aerobics schedule, and I am officially an aerobics instructor. I am definitely going to get my initiation by fire because I am teaching a weight lifting class when all I have practiced for the last 8 months, and all I have team-taught for the last month is step classes.

I have a feeling the money I make is barely going to cover the gas it costs to get there and back, but it is a hobby. And at least it is forcing me to get to the gym a few times a week.

I am excited. I tried to simplify my new year's resolutions this year, and even then I am falling short big time. At least I have this one crossed off!

1 comment:

  1. Hey You!
    I hope you don't mind me popping in like this? I love your blog and your BOYZ are absolutely EDIBLE!!!!!! It's so fun to catch up this way. Love you tonz!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete