Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Dash

Thatcher is so funny. He loves to make us laugh. Yesterday we walked into his bedroom right before bed with our hamper over his head. He just plopped down in the middle of the room and sat there until we started to laugh. He and his dad also entertained me last night with crazy dancing thanks to some funny strobe lights that Cathy sent the boys for Valentine's day.

Thatcher constantly tells me, "I have an idea! Buzz lightyear goes flies" and he has started to say, "No way" when he wants to be funny. He always asks me, "What did you say?" if he doesn't hear me just right and I feel like sometimes he just talks like an adult.

He loves his uncle Logan and every time the doorbell rings he yells out, "Logan's here!" in hopes that it really is him.

His obsession with Dash from 'The Incredibles' reached a new level today when I threw together a little costume for him to run around in. He was running around all day as a crazy Dash and thinks he is pretty cool. Everything is now "incredible" and Thatcher told me he wanted to "squeeze mom's incredible bum." I love my boy, my comedian, my Dash. He is the best blessing in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment