Tuesday, October 19, 2010

girls getaway

A couple weeks ago, the women in my mom's side of the family got together for a few fun-filled days. We all gathered in Salt Lake at my mom's house without our kids and ate out...a ton, shopped at the Park City outlets, went to Gardner Village, got pedicures, stayed up late playing fun games (and laughing harder than I have in a very long time), and had such a good time. I love my aunts, cousins, and sister-in-law so much and hope this becomes a yearly event. And lets not forget my mom who was an incredible hostess. She gave us all awesome hostess gifts before we left...even though I always thought it was the hostess who was supposed to receive a thank you gift.







My wonderful sister-in-law Mel and I ran the Layton Half Marathon and had a great time. We ran the entire distance, talked almost the entire time, and despite some sore joints and a little discomfort...we finished with a time we were really happy about! Then we came home and quickly caught up on the chocolate-covered-raisin and gummy bear eating we had missed out on that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment