Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ty's "ode to Jen"


Most often the posts on our blog revolve around our kids. I (Ty) usually end up in the pictures somewhere because Jen is always on the other side of the camera. I think its about time Jen gets some credit here.

I have great kids. I'll take credit for 1/10 of their greatness. The boys also deserve about 1/10 credit. The remaining 80% goes to Jen. Jen is a fabulous mother. Day in and day out she encourages and motivates us to be better. She is able to discipline the kids...even when its tough and I feel like I will cave in to their tears she stands strong. Most importantly the boys know they are loved and cared for.

We have a beautiful and peaceful home thanks to Jen. I always thought that decorating a place meant you put furniture in it. I have now learned otherwise. Jen has made our home a happy place to be and, I must admit, a very well decorated place.

Although I didnt know that Jen was a great cook while we were courting she somehow managed to pull an ace out of her sleeve and the boys and I eat the best meals around town. You know that you have it good when going out to eat doesn't really compare with eating at home.

The best that I am and the boys are we owe to Jen. It is easy to be happy and confident when Jen is by my side. Here's to Jen because she is a wonderful mother, wife and friend. How could you not be happy with someone like this in your life?

And finally here is a note from Thatcher ....nnmvmvmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnncncrcxxxjfalskjf.

No comments:

Post a Comment