Tuesday, July 17, 2012

hadley's blessing

On Sunday, July 15, Ty blessed Hadley. It was a beautiful blessing and we were so lucky to have so much family there for it. My mom and Kelly and Josh were visiting from Switzerland and Ryan, Mel, and their baby Hunter were visiting from LA. Ty's dad and grandpa also drove down from Utah which was a really nice addition. As usual, all efforts at getting a family picture taken were in vain.
 
The girls.
 Hadley has the most beautiful smile, but with everything going on, I forgot to give her her own little photo shoot. so this is the only picture I have of her looking at the camera. Love that fat little arm!
 My whole family.

 My beautiful mom with her oldest daughter and oldest (only) granddaughter.
 Poor Hadley was done with the photo shoot at this point, but we had to get a picture of her with her dad who just adores her.
 The Martin men, Woody, Ty, and Darrell...with a screaming Hadley.
Church was kind of eventful because not only did Ty bless Hadley, but I got released as 2nd counselor in the Relief Society presidency and put in as Beehive advisor (the relief society and Young Women's presidencies and organizations got completely reorganized), but my friend Courtney and her son also came to church which was a really exciting thing for me. 
After sacrament, we came home and ate cafe rio salads for dinner, played outside, and ended the evening with watching an amazing lightning storm outside (it definitely made up for not seeing any fireworks on the 4th).

No comments:

Post a Comment